Bookings made at this property are made under the followings terms:
Please read carefully. All bookings must be in writing and accompanied with the relevant payment.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax:07092307851 ,Mobile: Marc on 07740776404
Marc and Nicky Aizlewood,
117 Hills road,
RENTAL CONTRACT FOR:
Riverside Island marina,
- We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
2.The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form.
3. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
4. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels.
5 Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. We will try to accommodate any early arrivals /late departures if possible.The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
6. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the property at any time.
7. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate.
8.Once the online bill is available to view for the period that you have stayed in the apartment an adjustment from your security deposit will be made or the full amount will be returned to you
9.The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10.Loss of keys a replacement cost of £75.Prices inclusive of VAT.
11.We provide guest slippers,please use these to keep the floors clean
12.If any issues arise during your stay please contact either myself or Denise so we can attempt to resolve them.